NOMAS Tiny Houses are specially designed by engineers and design team, each specialized in their own field.
- It has the O2 EUROPEAN TYPE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE issued by the SWEDEN Transport Administration. It is produced in accordance with the 2018/858 Trailer Regulation of Highways.
- It can be towed without any problem on Turkish and European highways.
- Hot Dip Galvanized Structural Steel Construction is used instead of Black Sheet in the manufacture of our trailers.
- CE certified AL-KO / KNOTT Brand 3.500 Kg Carrying Capacity Torsion Double Axle system and components are used.
- NOMAS Tiny Houses on Wheels have license plate and caravan status. Since it does not require zoning, you can move it wherever you want.
- In the license, O2 double axle semi-trailer/trailer is referred to as CARAVAN.
NOMAS production Tiny House STEEL CONSTRUCTIONS;
It is produced in computer-controlled, fully automatic Rollform Lines, with SOURCELESS construction technology.
- Instead of Dyed Black Hair with a Risk of Rust or Wood with a Risk of Rotting; It consists of GALVANIZED STRUCTURAL STEEL CONSTRUCTION profiles with HIGH CORROSION RESISTANCE.